Waupaca Electric Light and Railway Company Baggage
This car was once a passenger trolly car rebuilt into a baggage car fro trolley line use. In 1926, it was made into a lake side cabin. It was restored to its appearanace as a baggage car as used in the early 1900’s on the Waupaca Trolley Line. The original track is missing and has been replaced by a trailer frame with rubber tires so the car can be moved for display. There is a set of trolley wheels and axles typical of this type of car.
The sides are unpainted wood interior. The Derstory roof is painted brown, made with yellow stained glass windows. Early 1900’s graffiti is inside.
This is the only remaining car from the Waupaca Electric Light and Railway Company. Waupaca was one of Wisconsin’s smallest communities to have a trolley system.