Located at Swan Park and available when winter conditions warrant is a sled hill. This park feature was possible with generous support from the Waupaca Foundry.
- Sledding Hill
Park Pictures, Videos and Maps
Sledding Hill Rules
- Sledding Hill Hours are from 8am to 8pm.
- The sledding hill is not staffed, and users are encouraged to sled at their own risk.
- Do not walk on the sled runs! Walk to the north side of the berm when walking up the hill.
- All riders must face forward when using the sled hill. No riding backwards or sideways when your sled is in motion.
- Sled in a sitting position only. No “surfing, skiing or snowboarding” is allowed.
- Building jumps or ramps is not allowed.
- Sledding is allowed in the designated area only on the East Slope. If the hill is posted as closed, then sledding is prohibited due to weather/surface conditions.
- Tuck in any scarves, strings or long hats that could potentially catch on any obstruction and cause strangulation or other serious injuries.
- The Waupaca Parks & Recreation Department does not require but encourages all users to wear a properly fitted ski or hockey helmet to protect against brain injuries.
- Only plastic sleds and snow tubes are allowed on the sled hill. Saucers, toboggans and all sleds with metal runners are prohibited.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for their children.
- Any problems or damage to this facility should be reported by calling 715.258.4435. Call 911 for emergencies.