Brainards Bridge Park
Rotary Riverview Park
Schwenn/Lions (Hidden) Park
Washington Street Park
All park shelter reservations are made in ActiveNet. If you do not have an account you will need to create one the first time you reserve.
- Park shelter reservations will be accepted IN PERSON, starting at 7:30 am through 4:00 pm daily, on January 2 through January 5, 2024. (Some calendar dates may not be available due to community events or city programs.)
- Online reservations begin at 4:15 pm on Friday, January 5, 2024.
- Shelters are available for rent from May 1 through September 30 of the current calendar year.
- Full payment of fees and deposit are required at the time of reservation and is the responsibility of the renter.
- No refunds are given for inclement weather.
- Checks are payable to: City of Waupaca
- Please review our Park Shelter Usage Rules
- Damage Deposit: $80
- Resident Fee: $60 (Applies to those who live within the city limits of Waupaca)
- Non-Resident Fee: $80 (Applies to all who live outside the city limits of Waupaca)
- Beer Permit, optional: $10
- Kitchen Fee, optional: $20
*Capacity is based on the approximate number of tables at the shelter with 8 people per table.
- Brainard’s Bridge shelter | 711 Bailey St : Approx. 128
- Riverside shelter |1600 Royalton St : Approx. 96
- Rotary Riverview shelter | 100 Cooper St : Approx. 25
- South Park upper shelter | 921 S. Main St : Approx. 160
- South Park lower shelter | 921 S. Main St : Approx 80
- Swan Park Concession Shelter | 909 Brainerd Dr:
- Swan Park Lion’s Shelter | 909 Brainerd Dr:
- The splash pad and playground are open to the public and is not available for rent.
Adopt A Trail
The purpose of this program is to engage organizations and community members interested in assisting the Waupaca Park and Recreation department in maintaining safe and well-groomed trails on the River Ridge Trail system. This is a great opportunity for businesses, Boy and Girl Scout troops, classrooms, clubs, groups of friends or families to give back to their community by helping us protect this great local resource.
Dogs in Parks
Dogs must be leashed at all times while in city parks. We also ask that any pet waste is cleaned up immediately.
Vaping & Smoking
City ordinance prohibits smoking and vaping in all City of Waupaca Parks. In addition, smoking includes the inhalation from, or use of an electronic smoking device. Along with all City parks the ban also includes the River Ridge trail system, Recreation Center and the area around City Hall known as city square. The ordinance prohibits smoking and vaping on all inside and outside property listed above including vehicles parked in the parking lots. For more information see city ordinance 10-19 section 9.231.