Become a Member
The Waupaca Senior Center is open to individuals aged 50 or greater.
Click here to buy your membership online.
- The monthly newsletter will be sent to your home or emailed to you.
- Many classes are offered free to members.
- As a member you may utilize the entire Waupaca Rec/Senior Center.
- Membership assures you belong to a very valuable asset and organization in Waupaca where you have the opportunities for wellness, education and recreation.
- Members get an awesome membership card!
- $20 for City of Waupaca residents per year, (January through December)
- $20 for Town of Farmington residents per year, (January through December)
- $30 for all other townships or out-of-city residents, (January through December)
The Waupaca Senior Center achieved the honor of being an accredited Senior Center in the state of Wisconsin by the Wisconsin Association of Senior Center in May 2011. The State and National Standards, as established by the National Council on Aging and the National Institute of Senior Centers are used as the criteria. The Center now joins the prestigious ranks for excellence in programming and recognizes the Waupaca Senior Center’s achievements in their dedication to serving older persons and their needs in the best way possible.