The City of Waupaca embraces the arts. A walk-through downtown Waupaca will display different sculptures, sidewalk poetry, murals and more. The Waupaca Area has a wide array of arts and culture related organizations, events and businesses.
- The Waupaca Community Arts Board has a monthly newsletter to stay informed about different events and happenings: Sign Up Here | View the latest newsletter
Here is a list of some arts & culture community groups.
- Waupaca Area Public Library & Exhibit Room
- Waupaca Arts Hub
- Waupaca Community Arts Board
- Waupaca Area Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Waupaca Fine Arts Festival
- Waupaca Historical Society
- Winchester Academy
- Gerold Opera House/Wega Arts
Here is a non-comprehensive list of annual arts & culture activities and events in the Waupaca Area:
- June: Strawberry Fest
- Summer: Waupaca City Band Concerts (Friday Evenings on City Square and South Park)
- August: Arts on the Square
- October: Chain O’ Lakes Blues Festival
The Waupaca Area Chamber of Commerce maintains a list of businesses. You can view this list to see local arts & culture related private businesses in the Waupaca Area.